Who Are We Looking To Hire?
Our Atlanta Real Estate firm is on the lookout for agents who are either just beginning their careers in this industry as well as those with a wealth of experience. The people we like to work with the most here at CityMax have; an open and collaborative mindset, well-rounded capabilities, a proactive and self-motivated spirit, a natural curiosity for what it is that we do and above all, have fallen in love with our exciting city!
As an Agent and part of the family at CityMax Realty, you will represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact. Therefore as a brokerage who’s sole focus derives from providing the most personal experience for every client, all of our agents work directly with our Broker to ensure that the best level of service is passed onto our clients.
Opportunities and Responsibilities
No two days are the same in the life of a real estate agent, but here are some of the core activities that keep our business going:
- Acquire new clients through networking, marketing, and other avenues. We try to provide as many leads as possible for our agents.
- Understand the needs of buyer clients, research potential properties, and tour homes.
- Prepare, photograph, list, and market clients’ homes for potential buyers and other agents.
- Host open houses during the weekends.
- Remain knowledgeable about the dynamic real estate market.
- Educate clients on the buying and selling process. Advise on mortgage options, home repairs, and inspections.
- Maintain the continuous education requirements associated with holding a Georgia Real Estate License.
- Effectively negotiate and write contracts for clients, including purchase sales agreements, counter offers and amendments.
- Promptly return clients phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Submit all closing files electronically to CityMax for compliance and review.
- Attend closings with your clients.
What Do You Need To Join The CityMax Family?
Agents are required to hold an active Real Estate License in Georgia. If you are interested in a career in real estate and want to know where start, stop by our office. We are more than happy to discuss the ins and outs of becoming an agent in Atlanta, and point you in the right direction.